Can’t attend but want to fundraise?
Bless your heart. What an amazing and compassionate person you are! We have heard this request from quite a few folks, so we made an option for all of you wonderful cherubs this year. Here’s how it works:
#1 – Register Here, but choose “Just Fundraising – Not Attending” as your city.
- Go through the registration process, but choose “Just Fundraising – Not Attending” as your city. (As the name suggests, you will not be granted entry at any of the events with this type of registration, it will be purely for setting up a fundraising page).
- Registration will be FREE and you’ll get your own personalized fundraising page to share around and help #EndNF.
*REMINDER: This option does not grant entry on race day.
#2 – Customize your fundarising page & start fundraising
- Customize your fundraising page with a profile photo, cover image, personal message, etc. Tell the world WHY you’re fundraising for Cupid’s Undie Run!
- Share your personal link (e.g. hopecur.com/example) on facebook and twitter, or use the handy-dandy email tools you’ll find after you log in to your page. We’ve pre-written emails for you and you can import email addresses from your contact book!
#3 – Earn your shirt & undies at $100, then keep going for more cool stuff!
- Incentives will differ slightly from regular participants. You will NOT automatically get a t-shirt, but once you hit $100 of fundraising we will send you a t-shirt and custom Cupid’s undies in the mail. From there, you are still eligible for the $500 (terry robe) and $1000 (Timbuk2 bag) incentive level awards. So, you can still get all the fun Cupid’s swag and we’ll send it straight to ya!
- Please ensure that the address you register with is the address you would like your incentives sent to.
That’s all there is to it! Sign up for free, get yourself a fundraising page, do some good and earn some cool stuff.
REMINDER: THIS OPTION DOES NOT GRANT ENTRY ON RACE DAY!