What is Cupid’s Undie Run?
Cupid’s Undie Run is a mile(ish) run in your bedroom-best on Valentine’s weekend. No, we’re not crazy, we’re just crazy serious about raising money for The Children’s Tumor Foundation. We raised over $2.8 Million in donations last year, so come join the fun and help us double it for 2015!
‘Brief’ run. BIG party. Millions fundraised!
Runs take place in February, so check the city dropdown on the menu above and see when exactly Cupid will be in your city! Festivities start at noon on the day of the race, then we run/dance around the streets and come back for post-race festivities and awards.
MORE NEW CITIES FOR 2015!
In addition to the 30 cities that hosted Cupid’s Undie Runs in 2014, we’re adding on 8 more for 2015:
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
NF is a genetic disorder that causes tumors to grow on nerves throughout the body, causing blindness, deafness, learning disabilities and severe chronic pain.
The Children’s Tumor Foundation is the world’s largest non-government organization dedicated to ending Neurofibromatosis (NF) through research. Currently, there is no cure for NF and there are frighteningly few treatment options. The Children’s Tumor Foundation is a Charity Navigator 4-Star charity that prides itself on efficiency, spending 82.4% of its revenue on program expenses and less than 8% on administrative costs.
NF affects roughly 1:3,000 births in the U.S. and is in desperate need of new discovery, so we’re on a mission to #EndNF and all proceeds benefit the Children’s Tumor Foundation.
The Foundation’s mission is to advance peer-reviewed research to develop treatments and cures for NF; support persons with NF and their families by making thorough and accurate information readily available; to assist in developing clinical centers and best practices to improve access to quality healthcare for those who live with NF; and expand public awareness of NF to improve diagnoses, increase understanding of the challenges that NF presents, and encourage support for NF research.
What’s new for 2015?
So glad you asked!
- 8 new cities! Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, San Fran & St. Pete
- Refer friends & earn Cupid Cash – Share your unique referral link around them interwebz, and for every 3 people that register with it we’ll give you $10 in Cupid Cash (i.e. store credit to buy some sweet gear).
- More incentives to earn – engraved flasks & Patagonia jackets are some of the new goodies you can earn by doing good for others!
- Upgraded fundraising pages - With a totally upgraded fundraising system, helping to #EndNF and earn your way to VIP will be easier than ever… and finally mobile friendly!
- T-shirts for fundraisers only – Let’s be real, Cupid’s is first-and-foremost a fundraising event. We won’t force you to fundraise, but if you want a t-shirt you gotta fundraise at least $1. You can do that, right? Thought so
HOW TO SIGN UP
Register for Cupid’s Undie Run! You can fundraise as an individual, start a team, or join a team that’s already been created.
Prizes are better than ever this year! Custom undies, VIP open-bar, embroidered bathrobes, Timbuk2 messenger bags or backpacks, engraved flasks, Patagonia jackets… tons of cool stuff for doing your good deed and fundraising for such a great cause.
Want to get the gang together for some real team bonding? Team costumes, take a shot at the team fundraising competition (and prizes!), seeing your friends in their undies… what’s not to love?!
When registering, just choose the “start a team” option. All team members have to register individually, so just tell your friends your team name and they can choose it from the dropdown when they register. Fundraising totals from your team members will go towards the team total plus each person will still be eligible for individual prizes. Win-win!